December 19, 2013

Appointments With Heaven

Meet the country doctor who visits the front porch of heaven…
and witnesses what awaits us there.


After reading the first chapter I was hooked. From the first few pages, I got chills (the good kind) and my heart was gently touched by Dr. Anderson’s tone and easy flow of words. What a blessing Dr. Anderson has received--the ability to experience the intuitive gift of God.

I recommend this book to anyone who is struggling with life or their beliefs, anyone going through hard times—particularly the loss, or expectant loss of a loved one. I’ve no doubt you will be blessed and have a new perspective on God’s and timeline.

Cover: Love it
Title: Love it
Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
Pages: 336
Pace: Steady
First Lines: He was an eighty-two-year old, proud Alabama boy, lying in the intensive care unit, and while I didn't yet know his time of death, I already knew the cause.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy free from NetGalley I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255