December 19, 2013

KJV Chronological Life Application Study Bible, Hardcover

A refreshing way to experience God’s story; a trusted way to apply it to your life.

This Bible is colorful, insightful, and inspiring. The abundance of info on each page may appear overwhelming at first glance, but the introduction is helpful, and the vast supply of information is satiating and valuable.

Reading the Bible in chronological order gives me a new perspective on many passages. I love having additional information at my fingertips, rather than having to Google search—which can distract from my study flow.

I can’t think of a single reason not to purchase this KJV Study Bible. I recommend it for anyone wanting to supplement their usual studies and/or devotion time.

For more info and a free PDF sample, go HERE

Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Tyndale House
Pages: 2220 (Hardcover)



Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255