December 19, 2013

What Your Dreams Are Telling You

Unlocking solutions while you sleep
I’m fascinated by dreams and often wonder what the more profound ones mean. This book helps you interpret the most common dream themes and shows you how they are meant to guide us in our every day life.

Our dreams are telling us something, and if you’re like me, and wonder ‘what’, then this book is a great resource. The book isn’t textbook style (thankfully) but instead delivers an upbeat, positive look at our nightly visions and what they're trying to tell us.

I enjoyed this book, and found many answers to questions I had. A short, easy read with a wealth of information.

Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Chosen Books (Bethany House)
Pages: 176
Pace: Steady
First Lines (Introduction): I’m a dreamer with the desire to help everyday people understand what their dreams are telling them.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!