January 28, 2014

Choosing Gratitude

Look Inside the book or Purchase it HERE


Choosing Gratitude. The title says it all. Our contentment stems from the choices we make. Even in times of stress, sickness, etc., we make choices on where to put our focus. Is it toward complaining? Fear? Anger? There’s a myriad of emotions we face, but facing them with a heart and core of gratitude is where we find peace.

This book is engaging, powerful, and difficult to put down. I loved the stories the author shared to display the gratitude found even in extreme causes of distress. If we ‘teach’ ourselves to have a heart of gratitude, our outlooks, our relationships, our lives will be changed.


I recommend this book. Not only to those going through difficult times, but for an everyday reminder that there are blessings in the most unexpected places.

Cover: Love it
Title: Love it
Publisher: Moody Publishers
Pages: 239
First Lines: Thank you! Those words were probably among the first you ever learned to say.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 

2 comments:

  1. I wouldn't say I love the cover of this one, but the content sounds good, for a self help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The cover isn't mind-blowing - but daisies are so simplistic and my favorite flower. :)

      Delete

I am a comment lover!