January 28, 2014

I Still Believe: a memoir


Look Inside the book or Purchase it HERE

Though younger than most people who write a memoir, Jeremy Camp has been impacted much in his life, mostly by the death of his first wife and the relationship with God that grew thereafter.


The book is a cohesive story of grief, faith, and obedience. I really enjoyed learning about Jeremy Camp (I had no prior knowledge of him) and the stories behind many of his songs. The myriad of emotions I experienced reading this memoir has given me a new perspective on loss…and redemption. 

A beautifully told story.

Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Tyndale House
Pages: 224
First Lines: Faith and family. Looking back it is fitting that my healing in the aftermath of Melissa's passing began to take place back in my parent's home in Lafayette, Indiana.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy free from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255