January 19, 2014

Seeing the Voice of God: What God is telling you through dreams & visions

Look Inside the book, or purchase your copy HERE.

This is an engaging book for those seeing discernment of their dreams, containing Biblical scripture to support its perspective. It reveals if and what God may be showing you through your dreams.

I have a clearer understanding of symbolism in dreams, supplements that affect sleep, and a better awareness of my own sleep habits. I found this book fascinating and the author's approach to be friendly and articulate.

If you are like-midedly fascinated with dreams and curious of their meanings and what God may be delivering to us, this book is for you.

Cover: Like
Title: Like
Publisher: Chosen Books (Bethany House)
Pages: 256
First Lines: It was early 1997, and I had a choice to make and about ten seconds in which to make it.

Disclosure of Material Connection  I received a review copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!