January 19, 2014

The Numerology Guidebook

Look Inside the book or Purchase it HERE
This numerology guidebook provides the information to calculate your Life Path, Destiny, Soul, Personality, Maturity, Birth Day, Current Name, and Karmic numbers (core numbers). The core number meanings are well organized, the author's approach is easy to understand and, to be frank, the exercises are fun!

I hoped this book would satisfy my curiosity of numerology and it did. I found it interesting that, as someone who hasn't studied numerology or had any preconceived notions about it, it was easy to understand and many of the results were amazingly accurate. 


Cover: ok
Title: ok
Publisher: Hay House




Disclosure of Material Connection:  I received a review copy from Hay House. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.