April 16, 2014

Dancing With Fireflies

Look Inside the book HERE


Dancing With Fireflies is far more than just a book with a captivating cover and title. It’s a story that involves all your senses and rich, full characters so easy to relate to and empathize with—especially Jade McKinley. Jade’s story is about love, family, the past and future, and I felt a myriad of emotions as I walked in her shoes.

This story will grab you from the start and won’t take long to finish because it’s so difficult to put down. If you’ve read any of Denise Hunter’s books in the past, I’m certain you’ll love this one. If you’re new to this author, then you’re in for a treat.

Cover: Love it
Title: Love it
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
Pages: 349
Pace: Steady
First Lines (prologue): Jade McKinley lowered the stove to medium and returned the chicken breasts to the pan. What had she gotten herself into? She should’ve agreed to meet him at a restaurant instead of in the tiny apartment she shared with her friend.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from BookLook. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255


Purchase Dancing With Fireflies at AMAZON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!