April 2, 2014

How to Stay Sane in a Crazy World

Look Inside HERE

This book is adorable. It makes a great coffee table book, bathroom book (sometimes you’ve gotta have something to read while you’re in there), or thoughtful gift for a friend.

I love the photographs and inspiring messages. The one liner pictoral pages are my favorites. There’s not anything complicated or mysterious about this little book – it’s simply beautiful, inspiring, and uplifting.

To enjoy this book to the fullest, I suggest you purchase the hardback book rather than the ebook--for the fact that more than half the joy comes from its gorgeous photos.

Cover: Love it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Hay House Inc.
Pages: 128
First Lines: When did you last go back to bed on a Sunday morning with magazines and some tea and cake? Or sink into a bubble bath by candlelight and listen to soothing music?


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy free from HayHouse. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 



Purchase How to Stay Sane in a Crazy World at Amazon.