April 26, 2014

Prone To Love

Look inside the book HERE!


Prone To Love

Jason Clark is an engaging, emotive writer. He infuses his writing with humor and I enjoyed his conversational tone.

The message of this book is simple. God loves you. Because that sentence has become cliché, we sometimes forget the true meaning. And God doesn’t command us to love Him, he doesn’t need us to love him, but he desires our love. I believe every Christian's desire is to love God completely, but sometimes we are mislead as to how that is truly accomplished.

Through this examination of Christ’s life, we see how He trusted God and was secure in His love. We can know a deeper understanding of that love and instill it into every aspect of our lives—even deeper than we thought possible.

A very moving, engrossing, life-changing read.

Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Destiny Image
Pages: 223
Pace: Steady

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

Purchase Prone To Love at Amazon.