April 29, 2014

Purposeful Design

Look inside the book HERE.

What a gorgeous book! Its beauty is not only found in the colorful illustrations, but also in the explanation of God’s wondrous creations—the Heavens, Earth, Atmosphere, Water, Land, Vegetation, Sun, Moon, Stars, Birds, Fish, Animals, and Humans.

Jay Schabacker has provided us with a biblical and scientific look at God’s handiwork. I love how he describes our world and incorporates verses from the Bible to show how purposeful God was in creating everything.

What if our Creator set the Earth at a 0 degree tilt, rather than 23.5 degrees? What if our Moon was much larger? What if ice didn’t float? The answers to these questions (and more) confirm that each element of creation was designed with a purpose.

This book is much more than a pretty decoration for your coffee table. It’s interesting, educational, and a remarkable faith-building instrument. (I feel I should note - there are a few editing mistakes.)

Cover: Love it
Title: Love it
Pages: 96

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255


Purchase Purposeful Design at Amazon.