April 9, 2014

The Quiet Place


Look inside the book HERE


I have read many of Nancy Leigh DeMoss’s books and have certainly not been disappointed in any of them. Her book, Choosing Gratitude, made a huge impact on me and is one of my favorite spiritual books I’ve read so far this year, and The Quiet Place is right up there with it.

I must comment on how gorgeous the cover of this devotional is. It may not real leather, but it feels just as smooth and looks inviting on my nightstand. This would make a beautiful and thoughtful gift for a friend.

The individual one-page devotions are dated to make it a simple task to read inspiring messages every day of the year. It also makes it easy to catch-up if you’ve fallen behind.  Each day’s reading contains a Bible verse (English Standard Version), a four or five paragraph devotion, and an inspiring statement at the bottom of the page.

Though the devotions in this book only take two or three minutes to read they make a lasting impression and will certainly bless your day.

I highly recommend this book. I plan to purchase one for a friend.

Cover: Love it
Title: Love it
Publisher: Moody Publishers
Pages: 400
Pace: Steady
First Line (introduction): It’s not easy to find a quiet place these days.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255



Purchase THE QUIET PLACE at AMAZON.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!