May 10, 2014

Mind Calm

Look Inside the book HERE.


This book shares, in great detail, the simplistic techniques and benefits of meditation. By simplifying our lives, quieting our thoughts, and focusing on the positive aspects of our lives, we can live with more clarity and peace.

Be still. Those two short words make such an impact. We can soften our daily walk and enjoy more meaning by practicing this.

As a Christian, I would’ve liked the importance of prayer mentioned, seeing as God is the supplier of peace. But, either way, the principles in this book are powerful and motivating.

Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Hay House, UK.
Pages: 258

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from HayHouse. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255


Purchase Mind Calm at AMAZON!