May 28, 2014

The Waiting

Look Inside the book HERE.


The Waiting is a poignant, unforgettable journey. Minka’s innocent life is spun out of control when she is assaulted as a teenager. This true story is heartbreaking, but uplifting, in the author weaves God’s love and healing throughout. Good things can come from tragic circumstances, reward can come from patience, and God’s love, acceptance, forgiveness, and triumph encourages us to have faith.

I love books that incorporate history, and these pages transported to the times gone by. War can be illustrated in many ways, but not more powerfully than from within.

As far as the mechanics of this story – the flow is flawless, the writing is superb, and the emotion is mountainous. I’m left satisfied, yet wanting—for more from this author.

Cover: Love it
Title: Love it
Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
Pages: 337
Pace: Steady
First Line: Four and a half hours before her life would change forever, Minka stood in a dusty parking lot, twisting her handkerchief as she willed her family to hurry up.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a copy free from Tyndale Publishers. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255 



Purchase The Waiting at AMAZON!