June 26, 2014

All Is Well



I’m pleased to find out, after taking the All Is Well Self-Assessment Quiz in chapter two, that my body and lifestyle are relatively healthy. The self-assessment quiz consists of yes or no questions, divided into seven sections.

It’s interesting to read about emotional centers, and how our mental and physical lifestyles effect our emotions and body. After taking the quiz, you’re able to search the chapters that deal with each section, explaining why you might have these issues and how to relieve them.

A great book to guide you to have a better balanced and healthy life, mind and body. This book makes a nice addition to your holistic bookshelf, or given to a friend wishing to improve his/her mental and physical body.

Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Hay House Publishers
Pages: 249
First Lines: Healing the mind and body with affirmations, medicine, and intuition is territory that has been increasingly explored over the last 30 years..

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from HayHouse. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

Purchase All Is Well at Amazon!