June 26, 2014

Epic Grace


Other than an entertaining read, this book showed me the importance of being aware of God’s grace in my life. Many times, second chances, ‘chance’ happenings, etc., are overlooked or unnoticed.

Examples of the Epic Grace God gives us is shown through Kurt Bubna’s book and his personal experiences, the Bible, and people he’s come in contact with.

I like how the importance of encouraging one another is evident in Bubna’s message. There were places in the book where I began to lose interest, but Bubna’s humor drew me back in.

Overall, this is an uplifting, encouraging book, and would make a great gift.

Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
Pages: 267
First Lines (foreword): Grace is a common word to most, even those who have never experienced it.


Purchase Epic Grace at Amazon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!