June 5, 2014

Uncommon Marriage


This is truly an inspiring read. Tony Dungy is a fabulous role model for young and old alike, and his marriage is built on a solid foundation. I enjoyed the lessons shared in this book, and the conversational tone is easy to ingest.

Marriage is more than a union; it’s a total commitment. It takes proactive choices and individual purposes. I enjoyed reading this and found it stimulating and motivating.

From the book: Uncommon Marriage is a celebration of love and family, a collection of unforgettable stories from a beloved and respected couple, and a playbook for strengthening and improving your own relationship.
Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Tyndale Momentum
Pages: 255
Pace: Steady
First Lines: I couldn't figure out why my pastor, John Guest, kept trying to track me down. My mom told me that he had called three times in the past week.