August 27, 2014

Make Every Day Meaningful



Make Every Day Meaningful!

Oh, how I wish my parents had kept journals, documenting the important milestones, details of their lives, families, friends, and feelings. What a treasure that gesture could’ve been. There is so much about them I wish I knew.

I journal here and there, mostly for a personal experience, but hadn’t really thought about the legacy I leave to my own children. Writing down your day-to-day experiences helps you see possible patterns or habits that you don’t particularly like, or maybe those that you’re pleased with. Either way, documenting them makes you more aware, and can serve as a guide, so-to-speak.

Journaling not only helps you learn about yourself, but it leaves a record of your life experiences, ups and downs, that may help others as well.

I found this book both inspiring and eye opening, and plan to change my journaling habits (or lack of them.) One of my favorite parts of this book was the memory cues. Very helpful and thought provoking. 

If you need that kick-in-the-pants to get you moving along your journaling path, this book will serve you well.

Publisher: Cedar Fort, Inc.
Pages: 240

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255