August 28, 2014

Secrets to Gluten Free Baking



This is more than a cookbook. It’s more than a Whole Food or Gluten Free cookbook. Secrets to Gluten Free Baking is divided into 5 sections, with a bonus section at the end.

·              Section 1 – Introduction
·              Section 2 – Secrets of Making Gluten Free Products That Taste like Wheat
·              Section 3 – My Gluten-Free Pantry
·              Section 4 – The How-Tos Step by Step
·              Section 5 – Recipes
·              Bonus Recipes

The author has learned GF substitutes and secrets to GF cooking that she shares in this book. It isn’t a typical GF cookbook with cardboard-tasting recipes that are barely digestible or appealing. It contains recipes and tips to making tasty, nutritious meals with appealing textures and without the side-effects some people with Celiac disease, or gluten-intolerance suffer with.

The recipes that I’ve tried in this book aren’t as cumbersome as some I’ve made in the past.  I especially like the Cinnamon Rolls on page 43, and the Buttermilk Biscuits on page 59.

Stop eating bland, heavy store bought GF products. With step-by-step how-tos, and invaluable informational tips, I’m sure you’ll find GF foods that are flavorsome and enjoyable in this more-than-a-cookbook cookbook.

Publisher: Cedar Fort Publishing, Inc
Pages: 256


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255