January 4, 2015

40 Days Through Genesis


40 Days Through Genesis is a supporting overview of the book of beginnings. It’s simple format gives a summary of each storyline covered in the first book of the bible, from the creation of the universe to Joseph’s last days.

I enjoyed this journey through the book of Genesis. It reiterates the wonderful discoveries of our universe, human nature, and ultimately our creator. It serves as a guide, giving a fresh look at sin and redemption, creation and destruction, life and death, the lineage of our Savior, and other foundational truths of the Bible.

The verses used are from ESV, NIV, NASB, and NKJV.

4 stars

Cover: Okay
Title: Okay
Publisher: Harvest House Publishers
Pages: 304


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from the publisher through NetGalley. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255