February 26, 2015

Easter Stories: Classic Tales for the Holy Season



“The lambs leap in the meadow, the larks leap in the sky, and all the bells of heaven ring because our Lord rides by.”


Easter Stories: Classic Tales for the Holy Season is a lovely collection of tales for the whole family.   

Reading this nostalgic book caused me to reminisce of my childhood days—my grandmother and I sitting on her front porch swing reading stories from a hardback Bible storybook. These were special moments, for they created precious life-lasting memories.

The classic Easter stories are suited for all ages: grandparents, parents, caregivers, and children. C.S. Lewis, Leo Tolstoy, Jayne Tyson Clement (one of my personal favorites) Oscar Wilde, and a myriad of other authors penned spiritually significant tales that stir readers hearts and souls.

With over two dozen stories, this book provides not only hours of entertainment and spiritual preparation for Easter, but think of the wonderful memories you could create spending reading-time with a loved one!

5 Stars!

Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Plough Publishing House
Pages: 383


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from the publisher. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.