February 4, 2015

The Beauty of Grace


This is your invitation…to slow down, take a deep breath, and know that you are loved.


The Beauty of Grace: stories of God’s love from today’s most popular writers (Dawn Camp editor & photographer) is a book of stories told by women, to remind us that God loves us and is always with us in whatever we may be going through at any given time.

Appearance: The dust cover of this hardback book is gorgeous! As a lover of daisies (especially a bundle of them placed in a mason jar) I consider this cover art a masterpiece. My southern heart can’t appreciate more simplicity and beauty than this. Cover LOVE.

Contents: The book is divided into seven sections: Purpose, The Big Picture, Surrender, Trust, Lessons Learned, Hope and Encouragement, and Worship.

Green divider pages precede each section with the section topic and a relevant (KJV) Bible verse. Each story (most are one to three pages) ends with either a verse or lovely quote, and the pages are bordered in green.

Illustrations: What a breath of fresh air! I not only enjoyed the heart-filling stories displaying God’s love and mercy, but also the lovely black and white photographs placed throughout. Flowers, skies, robin eggs, leaves, etc.—such beautiful scenes of this magnificent world God placed us in.

5 Stars


Cover: LOVE it
Title: Love it
Publisher: Revell
Pages: 208
First Lines (Introduction): My eighteen-year-old son and I sit barstool to barstool, laptop to laptop at the kitchen counter, a twenty-first-century mother/son moment.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book from the publisher through Revell. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.