March 9, 2015

Blessings for the Morning


He’s writing a story, arranging circumstances, moving in the hearts of people specifically for you. He loves you that much. (pg. 127)

If you enjoy biblical trinkets, devotionals, or inspiring memes, Blessings for the Morning, overflowing with blessings, is a lovely match.

Upon reading the devotions the hymn Fill my cup, Lord (chorus below) came to mind—an appropriate way, in my opinion, to demonstrate the theme of this book.

Fill my cup, Lord
I lift it up, Lord
Come and quench this thirsting of my soul
Bread of Heaven, feed me till I want no more
Fill my cup, fill it up and make me whole

Colorful, serene illustrations fill the pages, with each morning treasure covering a two-page spread. On the left side is a Bible verse or passage, and the right side contains meaningful commentary to help uplift your morning with encouragement and inspiration.

This attractive, 5 ½” x 7 ½” (approximate) book has a cushiony cover and built-in bookmark ribbon. It makes a lovely, thoughtful gift for anyone who enjoys inspirational books.

Blessings for the Morning delivers simple thoughts to start your day in the right frame of mind. The devotions are brief, and the illustrations are pretty, which kept me turning pages and feeding my soul.

Cover: Love it
Title: Love it
Publisher: Bethany House Publishers
Pages: 208
First Lines: Make up your mind to persevere and not quit. May you refuse to be bullied by your fears or diminished by your insecurities.


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy Bethany House. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!