March 16, 2015

Life Unstuck




Sometimes we have to change our position to change our perspective. Stay focused on your potential, not your problems! (Unstuck Truth #22)

As Life Unstuck’s title and cover art illustrates, we all get stuck from time to time. We find ourselves in ruts, with numbing, negative thoughts seeping through our minds. What’s my purpose? What do I have to offer? Who am I, really?

Psalm 139: A life-changing hymn that inspires life-changing thoughts.

In David’s 139th Psalm (known as “the crown of the Psalms”) he sings of God’s omniscience and omnipresence. Our God knows all, He sees all, and He created our blueprints. Yes! He knows every minuscule part of us and He created a plan for us. He is constantly thinking about us, and gave us instructions on how to live our lives. This should motivate us to fill our minds with Godly thoughts, love what he loves, and not tolerate anything that hinders our walk with Him.

These are life-changing verses. Life-changing thoughts.

If we bind ourselves in negative thoughts we rob ourselves of peace and freedom. Unfortunately, getting unstuck is more difficult than getting stuck, but this book leads us through the purposeful verses of Psalm 139 and motivates us to (as the author states) “do all we can to get unstuck and enjoy the journey of our lives.”

Life Unstuck is comprised of twenty-four simplistic, yet efficient chapters focusing on each verse of the 139th Psalm, and is divided into four sections.

     Section One: Just Imagine Life Unstuck
     Section Two: Peace with the Past
     Section Three: Purpose in the Present
     Section Four: Passion for the Future

If your mind is cluttered with worry over finances, your life path, your career, marriage, (etc.) then I urge you to read Life Unstuck. It guides you through the 139th Psalm, bring clarity to your thoughts, and help you find peace, purpose, and passion.

4 Stars

Cover: Like it
Title: Like it
Publisher: Revell
Pages: 257
First Lines: If I want to make my youngest grandkids laugh until sweet tea spews from their little noses, I remind them of the time we went tubing in the North Georgia Mountains.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this book from the publisher through Revell. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you Cheryl, I am very grateful for your support!
    Blessings,
    Pat

    ReplyDelete

I am a comment lover!