March 28, 2015

TRINITY enLIGHTen Miracle Skin Lightener


“You are all fair, my love; there is no spot in you.” Solomon 4:7 (NKJV verse on product container.)

TRINITY enLIGHTen Miracle Skin Lightener is a mild, effective fade cream that isn’t cumbersome to use. I see slight results after less than two weeks and have no negative affects from it. It works!

The lightener cream has a velvety texture, pleasant scent, and dries quickly without leaving a sticky residue, making subsequent makeup application trouble-free. I like that it contains natural ingredients, eliminating the worry of trading one type of damage for another. I’m also pleased that it can be used anywhere on your body, not just the face. In addition to areas on my face, I’ve been applying it to a dark spot on the inside of my elbow and it is now less noticeable.

*BONUS:
As a traveler, I’m thrilled that the 3.2-ounce tub falls beneath the 3.4-ounce limit for carry-on luggage. It’s convenient to take it with me as-is, rather than transfer a portion to a smaller container.

*BONUS:
A unique aspect of this product is that Trinity boldly and proudly magnifies their Christian beliefs and standards, which assures me that they craft this cream to the best of their abilities and fully stand behind their product.

*BONUS
This product was not tested on animals. Huge points, in my book!

I highly recommend TRINITY enLIGHTen Miracle Skin Lightener. A little bit of cream goes a long way, feels great, isn’t harsh, and it works.

I contacted customer service due to a shipping issue, and they bent over backward to accommodate me. I was surprised by their graciousness and willingness to assist me in any way possible. It’s refreshing to not be given the run-around. They truly care about their product and their customers, which I will not soon forget. I’d definitely purchase from this company again.



5-Stars!

NO RISK 90-DAY GUARANTEE: if you are not satisfied with their product, they’ll refund your money and you won’t even have to return the product. They certainly wouldn’t adopt this policy if their products were subpar.

This review has not been influenced by anyone or anything other than the effectiveness of the product. The options I have expressed are my own.