April 21, 2015

The Holy Bible: The Gospels - Audiobook


The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham. ~ Matthew 1:1

The Holy Bible in Audio - King James Version: The Gospels is a crisp, clear audio reading of the first four books of the New Testament; Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John.

Audio Narrator: David Cochran Heath. The narrator is authoritative and articulate, but though he is easy to understand, his voice has a tendency to be flat and unemotional.

Audio Production Quality: The production quality of this audio book is clear, with no distracting background music, static, or skips.

Overall Opinion: Without a doubt, the message of the four gospels is life changing and I cherish every word, but this audio version isn’t one of my favorites. The only reason being that the author’s voice felt somewhat detached, almost robotic.


3.5 stars

Publisher: christianaudio
Audio Length: 7:57


Disclosure of Material Connection: I received a Review Copy from christianaudio. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!