August 18, 2015

Divine Walls


 I love wall art of all kinds—framed prints, murals, oil paintings, family pictures, etc. And near the top of my list of favorites are wall decals. In my writing room, I have floor to ceiling decals of birch trees, black birds on a wire, and several word decals.

My newest addition is this BELIEVE vinyl word decal from Divine Walls, a Christian company based in Scappoose, Oregon. They have an awesome selection of decals showcasing inspirational quotes and Scriptures.


It’s cool that you can select the size and color you want to match your décor. Since my writing room walls are gray, I chose the decal in black.

 1. 2.

3. 4

Application is fairly simple, but I must mention to use extra caution on the letters with very thin lines. The thin vinyl lines are more tedious and more likely (at least in my experience) to stick to the adhesive paper rather than the wall. Just rub extra hard on these areas and be careful to get any bubbles out.

When peeling the paper backing, I suggest you do it slowly. Once I applied the decal and discarded the adhesive paper, I gently rubbed the lettering with a soft cloth to assure proper adhesion. Because some of the lines are very thin, this decal was more tedious to apply than others I’ve done, but once it is complete, the thin parts of the lettering look very nice!

Pros: Affordable, takes less than 30 minutes to apply, able to select color and size, over 500 designs to choose from. Also, if you don’t see what you want, they will create a custom design for you! You tell them the quote or Scripture you want, and voila!

Cons: I wish the paper backing the decal came on had graph lines on the back to make application easier. The paper I received was cut in an upward line making it difficult to detect if I was applying the words straight.

Visit DIVINE WALLS.

Disclosure of Material Connection: I received this product from the publisher through the CWA Review Crew. I was not required to write a positive review. The options I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255