November 27, 2015

Happy Cooking

Make Every Meal Count...Without Stressing Out 

Personally, I love watching cooking shows on television, and Giada De Laurentiis is one of my favorites. Between her vivid descriptions of food tastes and smells, and her extensive homespun knowledge of Italian cuisine, she inspires me to get my booty into the kitchen to experiment.

First of all, Happy Cooking is a hardback cookbook—a huge plus for me. Also, the introduction is very interesting, in Giada’s voice, stating how her life has changed since she’s become a single mom. She inspires the reader by focusing on simplicity and convenience in the 200+ recipes included.

The book has a variety of recipes and is neatly organized into sections: breakfast, snacks, salads, soups, pastas, vegetables, sweets, and so much more. I really like the section on Eating Clean.

The pages are crisp and clean, the photos are colorful, and the recipe ingredients are practical and easy to shop for.
  
I love the Green Eggs and Ham Wrap, and the Fluffy Lemon Buttermilk and Mascarpone Pancakes are TO DIE FOR!

The next recipe I plan to make is the Roasted Eggplant and Almond Dip. I’ve never had eggplant dip, but man, does it sound and look good.

If you enjoy making new recipes with healthy ingredients, you’ll like this book. It isn’t one of those, purchase-a-zillion-ingredients-you’ll-never-use-again kind of cookbook. It’s contains down-to earth, delicious recipes to keep this book from getting dusty on my kitchen shelf.

5 Stars!

Cover: Like
Title: Love
Publisher: Pam Krauss Books
Pages: 320

I received a Review Copy from BloggingForBooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!