November 11, 2015

The Imposter


Sometimes in life we think we know who someone is, but are disappointed when we see beneath their surface. This is what happens with Katrina Stolzfus, when the man she planned to spend her life with had other plans. Perhaps this isn’t a bad thing, for oftentimes, a change of plans is exactly what we need.

The Imposter, by Suzanne Woods Fisher, is the first in a new series. It is filled with unique characters and a nice touch of mystery. I especially like Katrina. She is believable and likeable, and easy to relate to.

I love it when I come across the first book in a series, for I don’t have to try to figure out who’s who and what their pasts are. This story is easy to sink into.

Cover: Okay
Title: Like it
Publisher: Revell
Pages: 320
Pace: Steady
First Lines (Prologue): Surprises come in two shapes—good and bad.

I received a review copy from the publisher through the Revell Books book review program.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!