August 31, 2016

An Unexplainable Life


“Then he opened their minds to understand the Scriptures.”.” ~Luke 24:45

An Unexplainable Life, by Erica Wiggenhorn, is a verse-by-verse study of the first 12 chapters of the book of Acts. The workbook is divided into 10 weeks, and devotes approximately half a dozen pages of homework to each day.

I’m excited to continue this 50-day study, and to see how much this book will impact my thinking and gain a fresh understanding of Acts.

I love the interactive design, the insightful questions presented, and the space to write in my responses.

“Acts is the story of Christ’s mission becoming reality in the lives of his followers. To study it is an invitation for it to become your reality and mine.” ~Erica Wiggenhorn

4 Stars

Cover: Okay
Title: Like
Publisher: Moody Publishers
Pages: 288


I received a Review Copy from MPNews.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!