September 29, 2016

Wreck My Life (Audiobook)


Wreck My Life, by Mo Isom, is much more than a sports story or memoir. It’s an honest and forthright display of how God worked through the rises and falls in this young woman’s life. Mo opens herself up and leads the reader through her personal struggles and victories with honesty and grace. It’s easy to sink into her story and be inspired by her strength and faith. Through good times and bad, God is with us, and His love is unmistakable.

Affecting quotes from the book:
“When I was growing up, my family looked good on the outside. Really good. We all begin with the best of intentions. Wreckage is never planned.”

“Maybe if we can singlehandedly control where all the cards fall, we can live up to the world’s expectations of us. To our parents’ expectation of us. To our own expectation of us. Maybe. Or maybe, just maybe, we’re missing the point.” 
Audio Narration: Mo Isom, the author, narrates her own story. Her voice is clear and flows smoothly, filled with genuine emotion.

Audio Production Quality: The production quality of this audio book is clear, with no distracting background music, static, or skips.

Overall opinion of Wreck My Life: Mo’s story is candid and moving. God is in control, and he knows what we’re going through. He sees us through our struggles and our victories. Great read.

Publisher: christianaudio
Audio Length: 4.68 hours
Pages (printed length): 192
First Lines: I was as wounded and scarred as they come. All I wanted to do was forget. But I couldn’t just forget.

I received a Review Copy from christianaudio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!