February 12, 2017

Life After



I’ve read several books by Katie Ganshert, and Life After is my favorite. I loved the characters, the unique plot, the spiritual aspect, and the complete feeling upon turning the last page.

This is one of those books that daily responsibilities, such as cooking, cleaning, sleeping, etc., fall by the wayside. I found it difficult to put the book down. Completing the book was bittersweet. I love these characters, and I don’t want to put them away. Autumn was so easy to sympathize with, as was Paul, Tate, and Reese. I want their story to continue, to live on in another book.

Twelve months with the same question as her constant, vigilant companion. The same question her two-year old niece had become asking repeatedly a couple weeks ago. Why? Why? Why? ~Excerpt

Life After is a superbly told story that touches the core of the human spirit. It carries an authenticity and freshness so rare, memorable, and meaningful. It wouldn’t surprise me if this book won an award. Poignant story. Powerful effect.



5 Stars


Cover: Love
Title: Love
Pages: 352
Publisher: Waterbrook
ISBN: 978-1601429025
First Line (prologue): We rarely know when death will come.

I received a complimentary copy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!