March 10, 2017

How To Pack


How To Pack is a practical little hardback handbook to help your travels go more smoothly. I love traveling, and do it fairly often, and I learned some tips I hadn’t thought of before.

The hardcover is adorable, appearing like a piece of luggage and the luggage tag displays the title. It’s slightly padded and has a nice leathery feel, making it a neat gift for a friend who is going on a trip.

Traveling smart can make or break a trip. It is frustrating to get where you’re going and not have what you need, so the checklists and packing tips in this book come in handy—such as rolling or folding clothing. Personally, I’m not a big fan of rolling my clothes, and like using various sized packing bags, and I unpack as soon as I get to my destination to eliminate or lessen clothing wrinkles.

The beginning of the book includes diagrams to help you identify your packing personality (which might be helpful to some.) And provides corresponding tips and methods to lessen your trip preparations. I didn’t really fit into any of the four personalities. I guess I’m fairly organized already, but I still gained some valuable information.

How To Pack shares simple but useful tips to lessen the chances of forgetting something, avoid messy spills, etc. for future travels.

4 Stars

Cover: Love
Title: Like
Pages: 128
Publisher: Clarkson Potter
ISBN: 978-1101905647
I received a complimentary copy from BloggingForBooks.