June 28, 2017

Sweetbriar Cottage





Oh what a gorgeous cover! It certainly drew me in, and, as with every book I’ve read by Denise Hunter, the plot, message, and characters followed suit.

Sweetbriar Cottage is a heartbreaking and powerful story. If you’re looking for a fluff story, this isn’t for you. The relationship and growth between Noah and Josie has depth and pain and will pull you through many emotions.

I love how the characters are flawed and real. Nothing feels contrived. The spiritual aspect gives them an authentic, full feel that makes it easy to relate and sympathize with them.

Ms. Hunter is a talented author and I recommend any of her books. This one is one of her best.

5 Stars

Cover: LOVE
Title: LOVE
Pages: 320
Publisher: Thomas Nelson
ISBN: 978-0718090487
First Line: There was nothing like a letter from the IRS to stop a man in his tracks.
I received a complimentary copy from NetGalley and BookLook.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I am a comment lover!